Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Bar Chart Shows Text in the Background (like a Watermark)

Hi,

Help! My Charts all displays the word TEST in the background, and when I create a new Chart Object it also displays TEST. Is there a default layout for Chart Objects? Does anyone have any idea where this is coming from so I can remove it? (I didn't develop it originally). An example is shown below. I can't find where this has been set up anywhere.....

Many thanks,

Graham

Graham

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

As far as I know that happens when you're working on a Qlikview Server with a test license. See this post: Re: Qlikview Test and Production Servers

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

As far as I know that happens when you're working on a Qlikview Server with a test license. See this post: Re: Qlikview Test and Production Servers

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

this will appear on all of your charts due to the fact that the license you are using for your test environment is a true test license.  QlikView prices test and production licenses differntly

Not applicable
Author

Ahhh! Thanks very much. I was searching for this everywhere, and it was driving me mad. It makes perfect sense. We upgraded to the newer version. We developed in this with a test licence key, but have never swapped the new version to our Live licence key. I have now updated the Licence Keys and all is resolved.

Cheers

Graham