Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Bar and Line Series in same Chart

Hi

In top chart I am trying to show the 2010/11 value as Bar chart and the rest as line chart.

I manage to achive this using the set operators (Avg ({$<FinYear = {[2010/11]}>}LoSLoS)) but lost of ability to filter on Finincial year.

I can quite easly acgive this in excel by changing the chart series. However, I was wondering if there is an easy way to do the same in Qlikview

Charts.JPG

Any help in this regard will be much appricaited.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swuehl
MVP
MVP

I manage to achive this using the set operators (Avg ({$<FinYear = {[2010/11]}>}LoSLoS)) but lost of ability to filter on Finincial year.

So you are using several expressions instead of one expression and a second FinYear dimension, right?

You can use the intersection set operator to keep your FinYear sensitive to selections:

Avg ({$<FinYear *= {[2010/11]}>}LoSLoS)

View solution in original post

2 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

So you are using several expressions instead of one expression and a second FinYear dimension, right?

You can use the intersection set operator to keep your FinYear sensitive to selections:

Avg ({$<FinYear *= {[2010/11]}>}LoSLoS)

Not applicable
Author

Yes, i was using several expressions. One expression for each finincial year

Thank you so much, intersection set operator has solved the problem