Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Bar chart Problem

Hi friends

I have Attached One Bar chart .In which it will be showing Values on the data points in percentage also i want to Show values in inside Bar chart
(Plot inside Segments).Is it possible?

Thanks

Suresh

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Did you checked latest attachment, it has exactly what you require.  If it works fine, close the discussion by selecting "Correct Answer", it helps others to find solution for this type of scenarios.

Regards,

Jagan.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi

In bar chart , i have to show two Values(Percentage,value).Top of the Each Bar i have to show in Percentage.Inside Each bar i have to show in value.please help me out

Thanks

Suresh

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Check the attached file.  Hope it helps you.

Regards,

Jagan.

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Please find the updated attachment.

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jagan

i think you Enabled Text On Axis.in the second Expression.The numbers which is showed is in light color that too also in Bottom

.Is it possible to Show the Numbers in Top of each bar also in Dark Color?

Thanks for your replyBar Chart Problem.bmp

Not applicable
Author

Its working fine.Thanks for your reply

Thanks Jagan

CELAMBARASAN
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Hi,

Have two same expression.

One is in format percentage and value on data points.

Another one is value in number and Got to presentation tab-->under values on datapoints-->Check the plot values inside data points option.

Make any one bar as invisible.

Celambarasan

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Did you checked latest attachment, it has exactly what you require.  If it works fine, close the discussion by selecting "Correct Answer", it helps others to find solution for this type of scenarios.

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Dear jagan,

I have similar questions on value of charts.

but it is to the pie chart.

I just have a look at your sample.

you choose 'plot values inside segments' in the presentation setting part of bar chart.

but the pie chart presentation setting don't have the 'plot values inside segments' option.

how can I show values inside of the pie chart just similar to the values showed on bar chart?

could you help me?