cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
McLaughlinMatt
Contributor II
Contributor II

Benchmarking table

I'm trying to set up a table so that an individual can benchmark themselves against larger aggregations of the same data. The data is hierarchical like this:

Salesperson, Salesgroup, Office, WidgetAsSold, WidgetBsSold,WidgetCsSold

And what I want to end up with is a simple grid like this:

SalesPersonA Sales

SalesPersonA's SalesGroup Average SalesSalesPersonA' Office Average SalesCompanywide Average sales
WidgetAsSold10899
WidgetBsSold15141716
WidgetCsSold25302827

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated

Labels (3)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Matt, try looking around in the Design Blog area of Community:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/bg-p/qlik-design-blog

This is the base link, there is a search box there you can use to try to find some posts that may help you come up with a working model here.  I suspect the reason for lack of responses is no info regarding the source data etc. such that folks would be able to tell you what you need to do in the load script to get it into a data model that would allow you to create the chart you want.  The Design Blog area consists of more than 700 posts from our internal experts, and most are how-to related, so that should be helpful, but it may take a bit to find the posts you need to get your solution completed I expect.  Sorry I do not have anything better, if you can provide further details on the source data I think that will likely help get some further responses if you want them, a sample Excel file or text file etc. that mimics things would likely be best.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.