Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Box plot wizard .. help?

Hi All,

Wondered if anyone can point me in the right direction, I’m having some issues creating a couple of box plots that display data which isn’t linked to user selections from a drop down menu.

I’ve tried to create the plots using an expression which includes ({1(< ....

sum({1<[Participant] = {'Participant A', ' Participant B ', 'Participant C', 'Participant D', 'Participant E', 'Participant F', 'Participant G', ' Participant H', 'Participant I', 'Participant J', 'Participant K', 'Participant L'}, [Procedure] = {'Procedure A'}>} [Proportion (%)]) 

The plots are accurate when all participants are selected but they are still linked to the drop down. Example attached. Any help advice on where I’m going wrong greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Rob.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

The box plot has quite a number of expressions. Click on the + in front of the box plot icon in the expressions list and you'l see five expressions. In the outer aggregation function the set modifier {1} is not present. If you add it to all the expressions you'll find that the listbox won't have any effect on the boxplot chart anymore. See attached qvw.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

The box plot has quite a number of expressions. Click on the + in front of the box plot icon in the expressions list and you'l see five expressions. In the outer aggregation function the set modifier {1} is not present. If you add it to all the expressions you'll find that the listbox won't have any effect on the boxplot chart anymore. See attached qvw.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Awesome thanks for the help much appreciated 🙂