Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Layout & Visualizations.
I've got a very weird problem.
When I open a document through the desktop client my bundle loaded images dissapear.
I've tried to do this with the exact same document on a test and a production server with the same result.
However when I browse to the access point and open the exact same document as on the production server, they suddenly do show up.
At first I thought this could be due to the remote desktop connection used to connect to these servers.
But then I showed all values in the $Table field and the bundle loaded tables are no longer present in either the desktop client nor the accesspoint version...
Then it gets even more weird:
when I comment a part of the script, which has nothing to do at all with my bundle loaded tables, suddenly these tables do show up in the $Table field and images/icons do show in the document...
I'm quite puzzled on this, so I hope someone has had a similar case before...
Only explanation I can find is that it's got something to do with caching.
I've had a similar problem (but not exactly the same) the solution for me was to have the bundle load as the very last item in the load script. This seemed to fix things for me. Also referenced here:
Re: Problem displaying images
View solution in original post
this indeed solved the problem.
As of now I always bundle load any images on a separate tab at the very end of the script.