Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Button Actions -> Print Sheet only works on Local Machine not on Web

I have a simple need, to print the current sheet. I added a Button "Print" and the action "Print Sheet" and it works fine within the developer environment, but no matter how I try to load it on the web (including webview) it ceases to work at all. I tried adding an action to make sure the correct sheet is active, to highlight the sheet, anything I can think of, but what appears to be a simple built in command just does not work. I even tried building a macro to replicate it but I can't get past a built-in function not working properly.

I know there is a good chance it's a simple answer that will make me laugh, if you can help that would be fantastic

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

No one else has ran into this issue?

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I am not sure but did you accesspoint with IEPLUGIN on iexplorer? ieplugin retains most of the client features.

Kiran.

Not applicable
Author

Tried that using IE9, doesn't work utilizing a Print button or by using IE's Print Sheet menu option either.

I guess I will try previous versions of IE and see if one of them work.

Not applicable
Author

Any word on this issue... I am having the same thing... Button does not work through AccessPoint.... Does absolutely nothing.... Anyone?

Not applicable
Author

Was anyone ever able to figure this out?