Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Calculation cumul in straight table

Hi All,

I want to calculate the cumul of the 'person-year nieuwe diagnoses' in a straigth table. Can I do this in the front-end?

See the picture in attachement to get an idea of what I mean, that's easier than describing it all.

Thanks in advance!

Wouter

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Maybe like this. The most important bit is removing two dimensions, replacing them as a expressions. I've also calculated some counts in the script to simplify some of the expressions.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

You can use the rangesum function in combination with the above function. See attached example.

Not applicable
Author

@Gysbert

thanks for the quick respons.

The data I am trying to accumulate is already the result of an aggregation.

Any ideas how to tackle this?

I tried this, but I can't get this formula to calculate.... (see also attachment)

=rangesum(above(sum($(vND))),0,RowNo())*Halfwaypoint

where vND = count(distinct {<NieuweDiagnoses={1}>}CumulID)

Thanks in advance

Wouter

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Maybe like this. The most important bit is removing two dimensions, replacing them as a expressions. I've also calculated some counts in the script to simplify some of the expressions.

Not applicable
Author

Hello Gysbert,

Thanks for the reply.

I'm affraid that the simplification causes a loss of flexibility in the front. I want to add in a later stage for example a sex per ID (m/f). Then the calculation of the incidences should adapt itself to this selection. By doing the calculation in the background, this becomes impossible.

I appreciate your input, maybe you have some good advice on this point?

Thanks in advance!

Wouter

Not applicable
Author

Hello Gysbert,

After removing the dimension, and replacing them by an expression, with column(5) = PYNieuweDiagnoses, this does it:

=rangesum(above(total(column(5)),0,rowno()))

Thanks for the help!

Wouter