Qlik Community

QlikView Layout & Visualizations

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Layout & Visualizations.

rennesia
New Contributor III

Calender object problem after update QlikView to V12.10

After updating my QlikViewServer from V12.0 to V12.10, my calendar objects are not usable when I want to use my docs via a webbrowser. When I open my document at the server, the calendar objects works correct. Have anyone a solution?

5 Replies
Not applicable

Re: Calender object problem after update QlikView to V12.10

Same problem here. The calendar object when it has to do with a variable is not working (cannot choose value) either when i open the document via the access point or even from the desktop version ifi change the view to webview. Any help would be appreciated!

rennesia
New Contributor III

Re: Calender object problem after update QlikView to V12.10

discussed this (and an other) problem with our Qlik sales agent. He advised me to uninstall V12.10 and continue with V12.0SR5. At the moment I am busy with uninstalling and installing...

Not applicable

Re: Calender object problem after update QlikView to V12.10

Same here again! I contacted our local Qlikview distributor and they also verified that it is a version bug and advised me to downgrade to v12.0SR5

pascal_theurot
Contributor II

Re: Calender object problem after update QlikView to V12.10

Same problem met on a simple application on 12.1 SR1 (desktop on webview and on server ajax)

I'll open a ticket on qlik support.

Pascal
pascal_theurot
Contributor II

Re: Calender object problem after update QlikView to V12.10

Bug just confirmed by support : QV-9062

no date for a bug fix release at this moment

Pascal
Community Browser