Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Chart properties question

I have a gauge chart and I'm trying to show the number calculated by the expression.  If I go to chart properties, presentation, text in chart, add the expression the value appears.  I am trying to get the number to appear at the bottom of the gauge and to be centered.  Nothing I’m trying is working.  Attached is an example from one of the QV Community examples.

Any feedback would be grealy appreciated!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Are you trying to make your gauge like the image? If so, add your text in chart and then hold Ctrl+Shift. You should see red boxes around the various objects you can manipulate. Move and resize your text on chart to be in that position. Sometimes centering it can be difficult, but if you make it as wide as the gauge and use horizontal alignment center, it should work (I usually just get it close enough to centered and call it a day).

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Are you trying to make your gauge like the image? If so, add your text in chart and then hold Ctrl+Shift. You should see red boxes around the various objects you can manipulate. Move and resize your text on chart to be in that position. Sometimes centering it can be difficult, but if you make it as wide as the gauge and use horizontal alignment center, it should work (I usually just get it close enough to centered and call it a day).

Not applicable
Author

Perfect!  Exaclty what I was looking for - thanks.