Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
datagrrl
Creator III
Creator III

Circle chart inside and outside measures

Hello-

I have a measure that is basically inside and outside a selected number. Currently it is a bar chart, but since this is a measure of distance, a circle was suggested by another developer as a potential visualization. 

Circle Chart.png

This is the suggested visualization.  Any suggestions how I can accomplish this?

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

I can't think of a way to do this out of the box, but a bullet chart might also be worth a try.

datagrrl
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks for the suggestion. I will look into it.

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Randi, if Lisa's suggestion ends up working, be sure to use the Accept as Solution button to let others know that helped you get what you needed.  

The only other place I could suggest poking around would be the Design Blog area, you might find something out there:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/bg-p/qlik-design-blog

I generally use a single word search for starters and see what I get and narrow from there using other words etc.  There are hundreds of posts in this area at this point, so hopefully you may run across something else that might work too.

Cheers,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.