Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
O11235
Contributor III
Contributor III

Color an entire row

Hi

If you have a straight table (or a table box for that matter - obviously the properties differ but humor me).

With in this straight table, one field lists Warehouses (WH1, WH2, WH3...) and the other expression fields represent stock measurements (Back Orders, In Stock...)

I'd like to compare the stock in WH1 with that in WH2, WH3,..   This I've scripted a field flagging WH1 with a '1' and '2'  collectively for the other warehouses. WH1 is the central warehouse and so comparisons are always relative to WH1.

How do I highlight the entire row for WH1 in the table box to display in a particular color?

I.E. How do highlight the entire WH1 row? I'd like it to stick out for easy comparison with the rest. 

I'm feeling lazy:). I don't fancy conditionally changing the color of each column in WH1 row. I want the entire row highlighted in one go.

Any ideas?

2 Replies
brijesh_fofadiy
Contributor III
Contributor III

Ho Orson,

You have to write like this

if(warehouses='WH1',gereen(),blue())

in background color expression of your measure.

Hope this is what that you are looking for ..!

O11235
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Brijesh

Thanks. I know I need to use an if statement and the functions involved. I was hoping for a less laborious alternative than applying it to the "Background Color" for each dimension and expression. Ideally I want to enter your 'if' statement in once for the entire row within the table.

Thanks for trying.