Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Color of a legend in a chart

Hi, everyone!

I have this problem, where I used the formula "=IF(Nome_Administradora_UF = 'DISAL  ADM CONS LTDA',Green())" to change the color of only the items where named "DISAL  ADM CONS LTDA". I put this formula in the background color of a expression.

1.png

The problem is in the legend, where all items gets the unique color when this "DISAL  ADM CONS LTDA" is in the chart, just like this:

2.png

Someone know how to "fix" this problem? How can I get the correct colors?

7 Replies
qlikoqlik
Creator
Creator

HI Pedro

Do you have two dimensions?

Try to change the order of the dimensions.

Color for Two dimensions.GIF.gif

Thanks and regards

Padma

Not applicable
Author

Hi, Padma!

THanks for your reply!

I have two dimensions, but I can't change the order. If I do that, the chart doesn't suport what the client wants.

3.png

The client wants the chart showing the top 10 sellers by a quarter.

qlikoqlik
Creator
Creator

Hi Pedro

Can you set up the top 10 as a dimension limit

Thanks and regards

Padma

Not applicable
Author

Yeah, I did that. THe problem is that the client wants to see the sales of each one of this top ten, just like the first picture. The chart was correct. Just the color in the legend (all green) is the problem. If the item "DISAL" is not in the top 10, the problem doesn't occur.

4.png

2.png

Not applicable
Author

the color of legend is his heart, think about that.

your friend - KILGORE WATTS

avinashelite

Hi,

Can you please post your app, because  its giving rite for us.

Not applicable
Author

Hi, Avinash!

It's too much big to post here!

But the problem is just that: I used a formula to change the color of only one seller (DISAL), but I need the color of the legend like the other itens. One color per quarter/year. When we have Disal item, the color of the bar is changed to green (and it's ok, i'ts what we want), but the color in legend change too (that is what we don't want).

Can you see the pictures above?