Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
warrentk80
Creator
Creator

Conditional formatting of expressions

Goodmorning everyone

an object table, I have a number of expressions which I would affect the size of the font.

I saw the expression espendendo there are a number of options, I changed the font color and the background by entering the RGB code, but do not know which command post for the format (for example, bold face or underlined)

There are other options that might be interested in the future (such as exhibition value, deviation from the line etc ...)

someone can you indicate where to find documentation of these options?

Thank you

Andrea

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tresesco
MVP
MVP

From help:

Text Format

Edit the Text Format expression to enter an attribute expression for calculating the font style of text associated with the data point (For tables: text in the table cell for each dimension cell. The calculated text format will have precedence over table style defined in the Chart Properties: Style.) The expression used as text format expression should return a string containing a '<B>' for bold text, '<I>' for italic text and/or '<U>' for underlined text. Note that = is necessary before the string.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

From help:

Text Format

Edit the Text Format expression to enter an attribute expression for calculating the font style of text associated with the data point (For tables: text in the table cell for each dimension cell. The calculated text format will have precedence over table style defined in the Chart Properties: Style.) The expression used as text format expression should return a string containing a '<B>' for bold text, '<I>' for italic text and/or '<U>' for underlined text. Note that = is necessary before the string.