Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Container Issue

I have a number of container objects in an application each with a number of graphs and tables. 

Users now wish to be able to export the data to excel. When I add the "Export to excel" option in the container object properties I expect the excel icon to display in the top right corner similar to any other QV object.  

The icon does not appear in the caption of the container despite the fact that it appears as an option in the container properties. Has anyone else experienced this?  If so how did you  get this to work ?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

P.

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hello, i've just had this issue....  Despite the lack of any response did you manage to solve?  Thanks in advance,

Bernard

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

which QV version do u have?

Have u try with an other one?

I don't try excel exp, but with qv sr2 i have some problem in switching between 2 function in a group.

C u,

Stefano

Not applicable
Author

Version 10.00.8715.5IR to be precise...

Not applicable
Author

Hi i try yo use a newer version. I use this: 10.00.9061.7 qv10 SR3, even if QV 10 SR2 seems to be more stable.

C u,

Stefano.

Not applicable
Author

Guys,

I finally raised this issue with the Qlikview support.  After some investigation with Qlikview it emerged that although the option is available in the container properties it is not displayed.  This is misleading.

I ended up having to set this property in each of the graphs and ensuring that the title text property for the graph is checked.

Hopefully in later versions this will be available.

P.