Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Container Tab Name alignment

Hello,

For container type "Single object" with appearance "Tabs at top" is it possible to align the name (text) at left/right ?

Thank you,

Maria

13 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Maria,

Yes it is possible to align the name (text) at left/right.Go to Properties of container object>>>Presentation tab>>>Appearance >>>select "tabs on the left" or "tabs on the right" from drop down. This will resolve your issue.

Regards

Not applicable
Author

If your query has been answered then close this thread by marking as answered.

Not applicable
Author

Hi HareKrishna,

Thank you for your reply.

I was not asking about tab appearance. My tabs are at the top and there is where I want them to stay. I try to align the name of these tabs to the left or right.

Maybe the capture below heps.

Left Alignment for top appeareance tab name.jpg

Regards,

M

Not applicable
Author

I think that really describes the nature of the problem Maria.

I am also looking for a solution to this problem as well.

To try and clarify for everyone, in design view the tab shows centered text (The intended format) but when it is switched to Web View the Formatting of the text seems to go away and it all left aligns.

Could there be something with the "text formatting" that can be done?

Not applicable
Author

By default they are centered in normal view and when switched to Webview they are aligned to left as Jcamacho said. Since you wanted to align to left or right,anyway in Webview your requirement is met.

Not applicable
Author

I think its not possible in the container tabs with text formatting. By default they are centered in normal view and when switched to Webview they are aligned to left.

Not applicable
Author

So just confirming, we don't think there is anyway to currently change these defaults? I would much prefer that they stay centered. Even in WebView.

Not applicable
Author

Hi HareKrishna,

Yes, you are right. By default in design view the name is centered.

In Webview they go to the left as I need for this exercise.

However, I would need in other cases to align and display the names in webview in either position: left/right/center.

Regards,

Maria

Not applicable
Author

Hope the Qlikview considers these things while releasing a new version.