cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cumulated Value

Hi to all,

I would like to ask how to solve this issue. In the first graph there is a normal Pareto Chart with cumulated line (percentage value).

In the second one i would like to create the same graph but with the indication only in the tooltip (label calculated field). I tried to calc the cumulated % value  but I did not succeed. Anyone can help me?

Thank in advanced.

Andrea

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Do you have QV12? If you do, this can work

= 'Name: ' & Name & chr(10) &

'Purchased (€): ' & num(Purchased,'€ #.###,') & chr(10) &

'Purchased % Cumulated: ' & Num(Aggr(RangeSum(Above(Sum(Purchased), 0, RowNo()))/Sum(TOTAL Purchased), (Purchased, (NUMERIC, DESC))), '##,0%')

Also, you want to this pareto by just Purchased or Sum(Purchased)? It seems that the order of client might change if you do Sum(Purchased)

View solution in original post

5 Replies
sunny_talwar

Do you have QV12? If you do, this can work

= 'Name: ' & Name & chr(10) &

'Purchased (€): ' & num(Purchased,'€ #.###,') & chr(10) &

'Purchased % Cumulated: ' & Num(Aggr(RangeSum(Above(Sum(Purchased), 0, RowNo()))/Sum(TOTAL Purchased), (Purchased, (NUMERIC, DESC))), '##,0%')

Also, you want to this pareto by just Purchased or Sum(Purchased)? It seems that the order of client might change if you do Sum(Purchased)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you so much Sunny.

In the database there is only one row for each Client so is it different use Sum or it maybe changes something?

sunny_talwar

Not sure what was causing it before, but it seems that it has been resolved now

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Goood i would like to ask to you some clarification about this sentence that you used in the previous calc:

(Purchased, (NUMERIC, DESC))

This is used in order to complete the AGGR function? how is this work?