Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Custom Headers for List Box

I am very new to Qlikview.

I am not sure if this is possible or if so how, but I have a situation where I have 2 tables that exist where there is a need to report on unique value counts and situations where there are multiple of the same.

I have discovered that I am able to accomplish this using the list box.  If I turn the frequency on it counts the table that has the unique values and then if I write an expression I am able to have it display the counts from the table that has multiple counts. 

So table A has 3 records:

Num

Table B has 5 records

Num     TX

1          DV6KXYZ1

2          DV6KXYZ2

2          DV6KXYZ3

3          DV6KXYZ4

3          DV6KXYZ6

The tables are joined by the field Num

In my list box that has the expression and frequency I am getting the unique counts from the field num from table A and in the expression I am getting the counts for the selected "Num" from table B

So if I select from the Num List box the values 1 and 2 the following is displayed

Num List Box

1     1     1

2     1     2

What I would like to do is add headers so that the end user can make sense that Column 1 is value, Column 2 is the Num Freq and Column 3 is the TX to Num Freq. 

Any help that anyone can provide would be helpful and appriciated!  Thanks in advance!

and writing an expression that counts the table with the same reference record that has many values.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MayilVahanan

HI

I think its not possible, Why you can use straight table or pivot table for it..

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
MayilVahanan

HI

I think its not possible, Why you can use straight table or pivot table for it..

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.