Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
datanibbler
Champion
Champion

Dimension two-line

Hi,

I have a "chart" (barchart) with historical values on every one of my chart_sheets (it is not a real chart because it does not have a real dimension, only a constructed one, made up of the two data_points

- "prior_week"

- "prior_month".

My issue with that is, it is two-line, like

- 'prior_week'& chr(10) & 'week' & week(today())

or so.

Usually I have my dimensions diagonal, but then I'd have to make the charting_area too small to accommodate it all - I want to align that more or less with another chart (the "real" one which shows the current values) to the right of it.

<=> When I change that to having the dimensions horizontally, the second line somehow gets lost.

=> Can someone tell me why that happens? Having it horizontally seems like a solution, but I need the second line, too.

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

DataNibbler

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you post a sample application.

datanibbler
Champion
Champion
Author

Hi Nitin,

no unfortunately I cannot - not without spending some time on that. The issue was in my personell_app.

Well, I have that historical_values_thing in all of my chart_sheets, so I can use another one.

However, I found a way now: By not using MONTHNAME, but instead using only MONTH and a shortend YEAR (two digits only), it all becomes a little bit shorter and I can just make it.

Thanks again!

Best regards,

DataNibbler

Anonymous
Not applicable

OK, great...

Moreover I was thinking to make the chart plot area small by holding Ctrl+Shift and the resize the area  via mouse.

Anyway issue is solved.........

antoniotiman
Master III
Master III

Hi,

have You set multilines in Grafic Panel ?

Regards,

Antonio

datanibbler
Champion
Champion
Author

Hi Antonio,

where do you mean I should do this?

Thanks!

Best regards,

DataNibbler

antoniotiman
Master III
Master III

Immagine.pngSorry, I have Italian version.

In Grafic Panel of the Object