Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Display a graphic if another is maximized

Hello!

I don't Know if it's possible but .... you can display a graphic if another is maximized?
I have two charts, one for entering values ​​and another that depends on these values.
If the second is maximized display the first, otherwise, if the second is minimized not be displayed first.
Is this possible?

I know do it if un value is selected (for example count(DISTINCT Año = 1)).

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

There are no events like OnMinimize / OnMaximize for an object in qlikview.  So, we can use buttons to show/hide the all charts.  One button to show and another button to hide.

Regards,

Jagan.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Attach a sample file, it would be very helpful in solving.

Regards,

jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Hi!

Thank you very much for your response!

I send an example:

I have two charts (Chart1 and Chart2).

Chart2 is a pivot table whose Dimesions depend of Chart 1 (input box).

I'd like to show Chart 2 only  if Chart1 is maximized (This way, the user enters data only if the Chart2 is shown).

I think I'd use Conditional (Show in Layout (Char2 Properties)) but I don't know.

thanks

Regards

P.D. Excuse me my english!!

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Add a button in the sheet, on clicking the button set a variable to 1.  Based on the variable value show/hide the two charts by using the Properties -> Layout -> Conditional = variable.  This way you can show/hide both charts.

Regards,

jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Ok jagan!

But, instead of the value of a variable, it should depend on whether a charts is maximized.

the situation would be as follows:

Charts1'd be minimized

Charts2 is hidden

The user maximize Charts1 ---> the charts2 is maximized automatically.

This only is possible if I can know of some way if Charts1 is maximized, or set a value to a variable when the Charts1 is maximized (then, I could use it in Properties -> Layout -> Conditional = variable if Chart2)

Regards

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

There are no events like OnMinimize / OnMaximize for an object in qlikview.  So, we can use buttons to show/hide the all charts.  One button to show and another button to hide.

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Jagan!!

I'll tye to do it!!

Regards