Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Display label inside Mekko Chart

Hello,

Is it possible to display the Legends/ Labels of the dimensions inside the Mekko Chart instead of having the legends list separately?

Thank you very much in advance!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Nicole-Smith

See the attached.

This should give you everything you want.  The only thing you lose is the axis being formatted as a percentage.  I don't believe you can get around this because on the Numbers tab, the expression must be set to Default or it will not display the label.

View solution in original post

19 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Attached the example application.

Nicole-Smith

See the attached.

This should give you everything you want.  The only thing you lose is the axis being formatted as a percentage.  I don't believe you can get around this because on the Numbers tab, the expression must be set to Default or it will not display the label.

Not applicable
Author

Wow, you are a genius!

I had tried using it with Dual, but i guess it was not the right format.

Thanks a million!

Regards,

H

Not applicable
Author

Hi Nicole,

I have another minor problem. Actually the sales data is in number format. I need to display a relative percentage. I tried with using an aggr, but its buggy.

Ideally in the mekko chart it would be good to have the label: number : percentage.

Could please have a look? Do you think its possible?

Thanks again!

Nicole-Smith

Like this?  (See the attached.)

Not applicable
Author

Something like this, but the Total function doesnt take into account the dimensions, right?

As the Total has to be by MediaType. That's why I was trying the AGGR, but it doesnt calculate for all the lines!

Not applicable
Author

The question is how to formulate the expression so that it functions like the relative function works for the expression.

Nicole-Smith

Like this?  (See the attached.)

Not applicable
Author

Yep exactly, had figured it out, and it also works using aggr(nodistinct

sum( ....))

Thank you anyway!

Regards,