Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Draw a vertical bar with a cyclic group in Y Axis of Bubble Scatter Chart

Hello everyone,

I'm relatively new to Qlikview but luckily have several other people here that work with Qlikview regularly, but none seem to have a good solution for this issue.  Very simply, I'm trying to draw crosshairs on top of the chart always at 50% of both the x and y axis.

I have a bubble/scatter chart with a static X axis and a variable y axis (cyclic group with 3 expressions).  I want to draw a horizontal line that always half way up the Y axis.  The X axis one was easy due to the static axis, but the Y axis can vary significantly (including with negative numbers).  I tries setting a reference line at 50% and it always drew it at zero, then tried some other higher numbers and got closer, but I can't determine exactly what that percentage option is doing.

Due to the cyclic group of expressions, I don't think using an expression is an option because I can't get the current displayed field because it is an expression.  However, if there's a way to get the minimum and maximum display Y values of the chart (not from the field) I could use that.

Any help would be appreciated!

0 Replies