Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Drill-Down - Hide the arrow...

Hi all

Is there a way of hide the arrow that is on charts/table when a drill-down group is set?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

TMF

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MayilVahanan

HI

No its not possible, you can change the name of that field and label for drill down , but not able to hide the arrow mark

Hope it helps

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.

View solution in original post

9 Replies
MayilVahanan

HI

No its not possible, you can change the name of that field and label for drill down , but not able to hide the arrow mark

Hope it helps

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Uncheck the "Label" property on the Dimensions tab. That will remove the arrow and the current fieldname display.

If you want to display the current fieldname, add a Text In Chart element with the expression:

=GetCurrentField(TimeDrill)

and position it where you want.

-Rob

http://robwunderlich.com

Not applicable
Author

I Rob

Thanks for reply.

I try that and the arrow stays there. The only thing that disapear is the current field name.

Best regards,

TMF

Not applicable
Author

This worked for me. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi guys:

Reading this post seems that (in QlikView) one question has more than one answer.

Who knows.

CB.

Not applicable
Author

Hi.. Its old post but just want to share workaround so it may be helpful for someone.

To remove the icon for drilldown group, create a variable and pass the group name in it. Now use variable in the dimension.Icon will not come but still drilldown will work.

Group Name: Commodity Group

Variable Name: vCGrp (Group name should be in definition)

Dimension: [$(vCGrp)] (Square bracket is used since group name has spaces.)

Regards,

Sai Krishna.

diegodelacruz
Contributor
Contributor

Nice reply. It works for me.

williamsdryan
Contributor
Contributor

just an FYI to future readers -- this worked perfectly! I was suspect of the square bracket as the expression editor saw it as incorrect, but it worked fine. Thank you Sai.
Benno
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi, I used this method to have conditional dimensions in my straigh table. I deliberately don't want to hide the arrows. Is there a way to activate them, when they are accessed via a variable?

Thanks & Regards,
Benno