Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
diwakarnahata
Creator
Creator

Export / Import Triggers

Hi All,

I had created around 20 field event triggers, but all of them seems to have disappeared suddenly from my QlikView workbook.

Is there any quick way to copy/paste or export/import the triggers from an older version of the workbook or I have to create each of them manually?

Also, I am wondering what could be the root cause of the issue.

Any help would be really appreciated,

Regards,

Diwakar

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
yura_ratu
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

It can happen, when due to errors in a script or connection or whatever your fields with triggers aren't loaded. Then you fix the script, fields are loaded, but triggers don't.

When you you have triggers, do not save/edit application after unsuccessful load, just close it and open again to restore them

View solution in original post

3 Replies
alexandros17
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

You have to create them again ... unfortunately.

It is a strange behaviour, I never experienced something like that.

Not applicable

i have also has this, i think if you exit out of the load script early you may lose them, bit of a pain but best to take a copy of the code

yura_ratu
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

It can happen, when due to errors in a script or connection or whatever your fields with triggers aren't loaded. Then you fix the script, fields are loaded, but triggers don't.

When you you have triggers, do not save/edit application after unsuccessful load, just close it and open again to restore them