Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

Export to PPT without Macro

Hi, I would like to export a extension object in qlikview to powerpoint. I dont want to use macro to do this, since it wont work in ajax. With OCX, its not possible to copy and paste the extension object from qlikview(in webview mode) to power point. Can any one help on this? QV Learner.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

No, you cannot copy/paste Ajax objects (that is WebView) including extensions to any other place.

Regards.

Miguel

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

QlikView does not support natively the export to PowerPoint. It does to Excel, though.

As you mention, with the Plugin / OCX you can copy and paste, but in all cases, it must be done manually.

Hope that makes sense.

Miguel

Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II
Author

Miguel, Thanks for the prompt response. I agree. Am using Qlikview extension object and visible only in webview mode.When i try to copy the object and paste it in ppt it is not working. None of the objects in qlikview is copyiable in webview mode. Is there any settings i need to change? Thanks

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

No, you cannot copy/paste Ajax objects (that is WebView) including extensions to any other place.

Regards.

Miguel

Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II
Author

Thanks Miguel.

Not applicable

i cant do that using JS to catch the dom elements ?