Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Fixed Positions in Trellis Chart

Hi,

I have a Trellis Chart (the internals charts are the Bar type), with 2 dimensions. The first one has 3 possible values, and the second one has 3 possible values too.

I need the trellis to have 3 lines and 3 columns fixed and the position of the internal charts fixed, not matter if the internal charts have no value.

For example:

Dimension 1: M1, M2, M3

DImension 2: G1, G2, G3

And the trellis chart will be, in this especific order:

M1/G1    M2/G1     M3/G1

M1/G2    M2/G2     M3/G2

M1/G3    M2/G3     M3/G3

The problem is, depending of the selections, one or more of these charts disappear, and the position of the other charts change.

I've tried to use Show All Values in the Dimensions, and uncheck the Supress Missing or Supres Zero-Values, in the Presentation

Tab, but it didn't work.

Any ideas ??

Thanks !!

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I'm trying to understand your requirement here. Do you want the charts to always show value based on selections? If yes, try the set analysis for M and G as below:

sum({$<M=, G=>} Value)

Not applicable
Author

Unfortunately, it didn't work.

Depending of the selections made, one or more of the charts disappear, and their positions change.

Not applicable
Author

What I need is the trellis always shows the "space" used by a combination of the two dimensions, even if

there is no data for that combination. I don't want to do 9 different charts for that.

andrejfreitas
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi Josue,

Did you find any solution for it?

Andre