Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Fixed X-Axis In Line Chart For A Particular Selection

Hi All,

I have two line charts, where the first is fixed to depict rates for USD currency, while the 2nd shows for all currency types.

I also have a few listboxs, in Currency listbox, where if one currency type is selected, the 2nd chart will show the rates accordingly

so that I can compare with the fixed USD chart.

However, the Tenor value which is the x-axis varies for different currency.

E.g

BND have tenors from 1M to T/N but USD tenors are complete (1M, 2M, ... 25Y, 30Y, O/N, T/N)

I just want to make sure that when a particular currency is selected, my fixed USD line chart's x-axis also follows the x-axis of the other chart.

i.e. when BND is selected, x-axis of USD also consists of the same x-axis and omit other tenors which are not available for BND.

is there some way where I can ensure that the Tenor listbox displaying possible tenor values for a particular selection in my Currency listbox are

also selected (in green)?

Sorting doesnt help, it displays the omitted values all over the place in my USD chart instead

I've attached a sample workbook and Qv file.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

I found a solution, where I put an alternate state for my fixed USD line chart. Its working fine now.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

I found a solution, where I put an alternate state for my fixed USD line chart. Its working fine now.