cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Johnnyg248
Contributor III
Contributor III

Force list box height

I have several list boxes that  I would like to have the same height to make my dashboard look clean

I know that I can uncheck the size to data but is there a way like there is in vb to select all of them and click the

make same height ?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I meant to say this for all list object properties?

Capture.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Could be Macro done. But, I never used macro since it kills the performance. Anyway, to answer your question we can mark it fix for Pops and Height/Width from caption tab and use the same for all.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Johnnyg248
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Are you suggesting I go to the tallest list box and get the height

then select all the list boxes and enter the height?

the problem is I can't really tell which one is tallest because they are very close

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I meant to say this for all list object properties?

Capture.PNG

Johnnyg248
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks!