Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Funnel Chart Idea

Hi,

I want to create a funnel chart as follows...

If in a sheet of data, the occurance of 'A' is less than 5, It categorizes him in LOW group. If Occurance of A > 5, it categorizes him in HIGH group.

I have a set of data having more than 200 rows and 15 distinct values in it. I want in that way.

I tried applying few logics in mind but I didn't find a way. I know a bit about set analysis but we can't directly apply search criteria on constant ( not a right logic )

Logic what I think is -

1 - Filter out distinct value from the set of values

2 - Store those values in a single variable (or array / or container / or SQL IN alike thing)

3 - Apply that variable in the final set analysis logic to just get the distinct values.

4 - COUNT the total number of values we got for a particular distinct value.

5 - Apply some sort of If...else command to satisfy the need.

This lenghty logic may solve my requirement but I m not able to figure out how to write those in QlikView. Or maybe there could be an easier or convenient way of doing the same.

Please enlighten me on this case.

If you guys need sample data, I can give it to you.

23 Replies
Not applicable
Author

All seems perfect.

How to figure out percentage and write in on the funnel itself , dimension wise ?

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

HI sachin,

I dont understand why u want NONE, Cause when you say none it means you dont have any record.

So according to me none should not be used...

Thanks

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

Got it... perfectly working.

Thanks a lot for your support.

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

My Pleasure

Have fun

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!