Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Generate pdf-reports in widescreen format from PDF Generator on Publisher?

Hi!

Does anyone know if there is possible to generate pdf-reports in widescreen-format using "PDF Generator" on Publisher?

We are using QlikView 11.20 and have a license for PDF Generator on Publisher.  We generate a lot of pdf-reports today.  Now we have the need of producing some of the pdf-reports in widescreen-format.  Is this possible using Publisher or do we have to use products like NPrinting in this case?

We need to generate som reports in standard pdf-format and some reports in widescreen-format.

Best regards

Torunn

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

Hi, Torunn. 

As for myself, I have seldom tried to generate pdf-reports in widescreen-format using "PDF Generator" on Publisher before. I wonder have you ever worked it out? Do I need another 3rd party manual toolkit? When it comes PDF conversion process, I have another question, I wonder have you ever tried to convert pdf to other image files before? As for myself, I am testing the related PDF to PNG converting , PDF to BMP converting , and PDF to JPG converting programs these days. Do you have experience about it? Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.  

Best regards,

Pan