Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dmac1971
Creator III
Creator III

Google Map Scatter Chart Colour

In the attached sample, I pulled together to help answer a google maps query by another poster on the fourms here, I cant get the scatter chart points to change colour.  Ideally want them red or green but they wont change.  I know the answer is tied to the dimension but cant figure it out.  Sample attached, could be useful to other users if we can figure out.

5 Replies
lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

hi

your problem is that you use name ad the dimension but some of the names has more than one address so they don't appear on the map so you need to create for each name unique values for lat and long

dmac1971
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks I suspected it was as simple as that, but wasn't sure, many thanks.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

It's working - Right?

Working.PNG

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
dmac1971
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Yes corrected data so that each town had the same longs and lats, working perfectly.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Off course, It will.

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)