Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Google Maps not displaying

Please see attached word document with screen shot to see my problem. Earlier today everything was working fine, but then suddenly I started getting this image instead of the map.  Has anyone else experienced this? I thought maybe it would be due to usage limits, but I'm the only person using it. Also, I don't see where it's actually referencing my api code when calling the image so I'm not convinced it's due to usage.

Google Map code in editor:

// Google Maps Key
// get a key here http://code.google.com/apis/maps/signup.html

gmap_key = 'I have my key typed in here';
max_zoom_level = 17; //maximum value 17

// Variables required for calculating map
// No need to change these
var_pi180= '=pi()/180';
var_lat_offset= '0';
var_mc2= '=256*pow(2,$(var_zoom))';
var_mc1= '=256*pow(2,($(var_zoom)-1))';
var_mid_lat= '=min(latitude)+(1+var_lat_offset)*((max(latitude)-min(latitude))/2)';
var_mid_long= '=min(longitude)+(max(longitude)-min(longitude))/2';
var_zoom= '=max(aggr(if(max( round(256*pow(2,(_zoom_level -1)))+( longitude *((256*pow(2,_zoom_level ))/360)) )-min( round(256*pow(2,(_zoom_level -1)))+( longitude *((256*pow(2,_zoom_level ))/360)) ) <map_size_x AND max((256*pow(2,(_zoom_level-1)))+((0.5*log((1+(sin((latitude)*pi()/180)))/(1-(sin((latitude)*pi()/180)))))*((-256*pow(2,_zoom_level))/(2*pi()))))-min((256*pow(2,(_zoom_level-1)))+((0.5*log((1+(sin((latitude)*pi()/180)))/(1-(sin((latitude)*pi()/180)))))*((-256*pow(2,_zoom_level))/(2*pi()))))<map_size_y,_zoom_level,1),_zoom_level))';
var_maptype= '=if(isnull(only(maptype)),fieldvalue( '&chr(39)&'maptype'&chr(39)&', 1 ),maptype)';
map_size_x= '640';
map_size_y= '400';

SET HidePrefix='_' ;
// Field required for calcualting best zoom level
_zoom_level:
Load RecNo( ) as _zoom_level autogenerate(max_zoom_level);

maptype:
LOAD * INLINE [
maptype
roadmap
mobile
satellite
terrain
hybrid
]
;

set hideprefix = 'maptype';

Code in Dynamic Image: 

='http://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/staticmap?center='
&

var_mid_lat
&','
&

var_mid_long&'
&zoom=$(var_zoom)'&'
&maptype='&

var_maptype&'
&size='&

map_size_x&'x'&

map_size_y&'
&sensor=false'

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

The picture in the attachment means that you've overused the limit of free usage.  Wait 24 hours, and it will be working again.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

The picture in the attachment means that you've overused the limit of free usage.  Wait 24 hours, and it will be working again.

Not applicable
Author

I had a hard time believing it...but you were right, it's working fine today. thanks!