Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dlesny
Contributor II
Contributor II

Graph and Data Help

Hello

I am working on dashboard that is showing the Team's Delivery metrics combined with Learning Achievements.

So Ideally I would like to see that from the Place when the Team has Achieved 1st Stage their Story Completion Ratio is steady around 100%

So the Graph would look like that: Bars And Dots or lines or any possible way to show when BC1 or BC2 to BC5 was Achieved.

I am attaching my not working try and the data i have.

Please tell me what I am doing wrong. How to approach this please.

Community.png

Labels (4)
4 Replies
Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

Hi,

I have not solved the whole puzzle, but have made some improvements, see attached.

ach.PNG

dlesny
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

This is great help, Thank you.

Do you think, Is there a way to keep the dates to a day without averaging to a month?

I will try to work out how to get the BCno lebel next to triangle and that would be it I guess.

Thank you very much

dlesny
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I got some idea how to stay with exact dates.  I replaced Dimension back with "Iteration Start Date"

and now I can't figure out how to declare 2 weeks Iterations in Date. Is that correct? Doesn't quite produce the results.

date(weekstart([BCDate],1,0), 'MMM-YYYY') as MonthYear

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Dawid, I am going to give you the base link to the Design Blog area, do some searching there and see if you can find any posts there that might help you get the last part.  Sorry, I try to search in general, but I am not sure I understand things well enough on this one to even try to point you in the right direction, so hopefully you will do better by yourself.  Generally it is best to just do a single word for starters, see what pops up and then use other words from that return to try to find what you think might help.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/bg-p/qlik-design-blog

Hopefully you will find this area as useful as I do, there are a lot of really good example posts out there that may help you figure things out.

Cheers,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.