Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Grid Pie Chart Values on Slices

I've looked around a bit for this but have been unable to find any good solutions of how to achieve the effect I'm looking for.  I have three dimensions in my grid chart that I want to display as pie charts with varying size.  The dimensions are Week, Application Group, and Organization and the expression is a count of the number of tickets.  I have tried combinations of Pop-up labels (only show Week and Application group dimensions in the popup) and Labels on Datapoints (only shows Organization labels on the chart). 

What I'm looking for is a way to get the values of the expression in the chart.  Preferably, this would be in the pop-up but if that isn't going to be possible then having them appear on the chart wouldn't be the end of the world.  I appreciate your help in advance!

3 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

That's not possible with the grid chart. If you really need that you'll have to create a custom extension for that.

You could try using a bar chart and enable the trellis option including the secondary trellis dimension.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Hello, Kevin.

I had exactly the same problem, and I've managed to create a pie chart with 2 dimensions, enabling the option Dimensions --> Trellis..., which will separate each pie for each 1st dimension. You can use fixed columns and rows in trellis chart to display the chart as you want.

That way, it's possible to have values on chart.

jafari_ervin
Creator III
Creator III

this link maybe useful.

Pie in Grid chart