I am making an application where a have concatenated two data sets with identical variable names. One of the data sets is daily data and the other is yearly data. I have a variable indicating which data source the data comes from: "datakilde" which can be yearly (aarlig) and daily (daglig).
In the application I have a sheet which is based on the daily data and another one which is based on the yearly data. Because of this I had to make some expressions in my list boxes. This resulted in my current selctions box showing wheter the that the data came from the daily data set (daglig) or the yearly data set (aarlig).
To avoid this I used the HidePrefix in the script:
In the first listbox the HidePrefix worked perfectly. Here I wrote:
And the variable %datakilde is no longer shown in the current selections - which is perfect.
But I have another listbox with this original expression:
When I add the the %aargang in the script along with the % sign in front of aargang in the below expression, the listbox shows the latest value of aargang, which weren't the intention.. (Although the current selections box does no longer show