Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Hierarchy Hide and Display Issue

Hi,

I have Hierarchy structure starts with Domain name below iare some details of that domain  showing both sides based on the Location. What am looking here is for if we select any one domain from left side list box hierarchy has to update with corresponding details of that domain.

Suppose from attched file if we select adam .intra.abcdef.com  from list box in hierarchy all list boxes are updated with the details along with that we can see some arrows also upadted, for any domain dnt have GSS then one arrow has to point Domain to ACE directly  this is working correct , but for this domina we have do not have have ACE for right side but one arrow is presented there, i dnot want see the arrow when we dnot have right side details for any domain and viceversa,,,,,,  and one arrow is pointed to WEBS to SM Resource for same domain in this case when we clear the selection the arrow has to hide,,

For this i was trying with  different expressions but not able to get the correct one, how can we do this. I have attched a sample file also.....

Regards,

Anil

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi Anil,

Try the below expression on your object id LA25.

=Count({<N_ITEM_TYP ={'ACE'}, C_LOC ={'SDC'}>} Trim(X_ITEM_VAL)) > 0 and count({<N_ITEM_TYP={'GSS'}>} trim(X_ITEM_VAL))=0

Regards,

Sajeevan

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Anil,

Try the below expression on your object id LA25.

=Count({<N_ITEM_TYP ={'ACE'}, C_LOC ={'SDC'}>} Trim(X_ITEM_VAL)) > 0 and count({<N_ITEM_TYP={'GSS'}>} trim(X_ITEM_VAL))=0

Regards,

Sajeevan

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sanjeevan,

Thnax for reply its working perfectly and for same file we have one more arrow WEBS to SM Resource for this am using below condition

=if(Count({<N_ITEM_TYP={'WEBS'},N_ITEM_TYP={'SM Resource'}, C_LOC={'SDC'} >} Trim(N_PHYSICAL_COMNT))=0,0,1)

this condition is working correctly but by default i want to hide it

for any Domain we dnt have values for WEBS to SM Resource for SDC location at the same time we have values for WEBS to SM Reource for ODD location to the same domain then that arrow has to show.

for example for take this domain::::adam .intra.abcdef.com

Regards,

Anil

Not applicable
Author

Hi Anil,

Change the expression with the below

=(Count({<N_ITEM_TYP={'SM Resource'}, C_LOC={'SDC'} >} Trim(N_PHYSICAL_COMNT))> 0) and (Count({<N_ITEM_TYP ={'WEBS'}, C_LOC ={'SDC'}>} Trim(X_ITEM_VAL)) = 0)

Regards,

Sajeevan

Not applicable
Author

Yes i have changed it now its working perfectly....thxalot.......

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sanjeevan, Can you please check this post it is simillar to above one...

http://community.qlik.com/message/196529#196529