Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
warrentk80
Creator
Creator

Historical trends with selected period

Good morning, I need to be in a line chart an economic course of a given period. in September analysys I set forumla = Only ({} Driven unit (If (Only (TOTAL OrdinamentoMese) = Only ({} Month), sum ({} $ {} [Engaged in €] / 1000000)), OrdinamentoMese, Month)) if no period appears the trend is not set for all months Figure 2 conversely if it imposed a month the line graph represents only an object you can represent all the values having your period? They select as October, but the line chart shows all values as if no time was set. Available for clarification Thank you Andrew

5 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Andrea,

Sorry but I couldn't understood your issue.

Is it possible for you to give us some examples along with the sample data.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
warrentk80
Creator
Creator
Author

attached sending the picture with what I would be

the period is selected, but the line graph represents the whole course and not only the data of the month (Figure 1)

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Is it possible to share the expression which you have written for the chart.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
warrentk80
Creator
Creator
Author

Histogram:=Aggr(num(sum ({1< Serie={'$(var_serie)'}   > } [Budget in €]/1000000 ) , '###0,0')/12*ValoreMese, DescrizioneMese)

Line Char: =Only({<Mese>}Aggr(If(Only(TOTAL <OrdinamentoMese> OrdinamentoMese) = Only({<Mese>}Mese), sum ({<Mese>}{$< AnnoSerie={'2016'} >} [Impegnato in €]/1000000 ) ), OrdinamentoMese, Mese))

Thanks

Regards

Andrea Masciulli

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Change the expression to below.

Line Char: =Only(Aggr(If(Only(TOTAL <OrdinamentoMese> OrdinamentoMese) = Only(Mese), sum ({$< AnnoSerie={'2016'} >} [Impegnato in €]/1000000 ) ), OrdinamentoMese, Mese))

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki