Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to Compare one week data of one field with different weeks data of another field

Hi All,

I need to compare my inventory data of one week with different weeks data of sales. For example we have the data as shown below

INVENTORY                                                                                          SALES                                                       Days of INV

week 0(INV)                                        week1(sales)    week2(sales)    week3(sales)     week4(sales)..................               (DOI)

1000                                                  200                    150                    500                300                                                  17.5

so now I need to get DAYS OF INVENTORY, so for that I need to subtract sales from inventory like

if sales  < inventory-------> 1000-200=800 (and this is for a week so I get 5 days of inventory)

800-150(week2 sales)= 650 (and now we have 2 weeks So 10 days of inventory )

650-500(week3 sales)= 150( and now we have 3 weeks So  15 days of inventory)

now we have inventory < sales then--------> 150/300(week 4 sales)= 0.5(for a week, So we Multiply that with 5)=0.5*5=2.5

(INVENTORY/SALES)                                        (So now we have total of 17.5 DAYS OF INVENTORY).

So I need code to get this calculation, can anyone help me with this.

0 Replies