Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to autheticate the QlikView charts?

Hi Friends,

Could you help me out to find a solution to the followings,

1) How to authenticate QlikView charts?. So that i can allow the person to see the charts that are associated with their departments or we can say that as a role based access(Superuser, Admin, Manager, Technician and Normal user/ Customer). Is it possible ?

2)  A company called "A" supplying materials to their firms say "A1, A2, A3, A4 And A5" which are probably from different locations in a region say "XXXXX". We have all sales report for weekly, monthly and yearly wise to the firms A1, A2, A3, A4 and A5. Bellow are my questions,

1. Can we deploy all the firms sale report charts in a centralized server?
  2. If than,  How to restrict a firm "A1" should not see the other firms sales report (A2, A3, A4 and A5 vice versa). At the same time how could we allow the parent company "A"  to see all the firms sales reports?. This is need to be done via web interface.
  3. Or else all the firms should have to install their own QlikView server to generate the sales report?
  4. Can we trill down the charts dynamically?

Thanks,

Thirunavukkarasu M

2 Replies
Brice-SACCUCCI
Employee
Employee

Hi,

this kind of functionnality is accessible through a Server component called 'Publisher'.

For instance, check this community thread:QlikView Publisher

Do you have a server license? Does it include the Qlikview Publisher?

Regards,

Brice

Not applicable
Author

Hi Brice Saccucci,

Thanks.