Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to change the background color of the column total?

Hi,

I need help to change the background  color of the column/sub total.

I was comparing  agent's performance against the monthly target per agent. The background color is green if its above the target and black otherwise.

But the background color of column/sub total also changed. It should only be changed  if TOTAL values >= Team target  (NOT  if  Total Values >= AM target)

My table looks like this.

Monthly targets.png

Thanks in advance!

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

MENU-->SETTING-->DESIGN-->CHECK ON ALWAYS SHOW DESIGN MENU

THEN

Right click on the ANY DATA OF CHART(OBJECT) and select Custom Format Cell from thepopup- menu.

If you don't have this option, you can enable it via Settings|User Preferences, Tab Design, Always Show Design Menu Items

Not applicable
Author

It didnt work.

Not applicable
Author

I use the the attached  formula to change the attribute.

Not applicable
Author

But I dont want the background for totals

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I haven't understood your problem clearly. I would be good if you upload a qvw with dummy data to explain your scenario in detail.

One thing I can think of as of now is try using Total keyword into your background color formula like this:

=if(Type2 = '1st Time yearly' AND SUM(TOTAL Volume) >= ROUND(S_Svolume_Target/7)*0.28, green(200),.....

The Total will calculate total disregarding all the current dimension. If you want to apply any dimension you can use <> key word to apply over Total. like SUM(TOTAL <Agent> Volume)  so now total volume will be calculated as per Agent disregarding other dimensions if you have any.

Hope this help.

Regards,

Anosh Nathaniel