Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
retko1985
Creator II
Creator II

How to create a user bookmark?

Hello,

I found this page - Bookmark types ‒ QlikView - about bookmark types. If I understand correctly, when I create a user bookmark, and then send document to someone on different PC, he wont see them, right?

How can I create them?

Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
shawn-qv
Creator
Creator

That is correct. If using QlikView Desktop, go to add a bookmark, uncheck the option "Make this bookmark a document bookmark". This will make it a user bookmark.

If using the plug-in client, this option becomes "Create as a Server Bookmark" (this the first checkbox option).

If using the AJAX client, all bookmarks will be created as "My Server Bookmark" (the equivalent to user bookmark but on the server).

S.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
shawn-qv
Creator
Creator

That is correct. If using QlikView Desktop, go to add a bookmark, uncheck the option "Make this bookmark a document bookmark". This will make it a user bookmark.

If using the plug-in client, this option becomes "Create as a Server Bookmark" (this the first checkbox option).

If using the AJAX client, all bookmarks will be created as "My Server Bookmark" (the equivalent to user bookmark but on the server).

S.