cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anuhyak1
Creator
Creator

How to display totals breakdown by dimension in straight table

I have Account and Store Type dimensions. In store dimension I have Full line ,direct,Undefined field values 

I want to display Totals broken down by Store type Full Line,Direct.

Can we display both sub totals and totals together in Table. What would be work around?

Ex:Full line Direct.PNG

2 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

The likely reason you have received no responses is you did not really give folks a lot to go on with this post.  In these situations you should provide at least some sample input data or a data model you already have as well as what you expect the output to be, which you did, but without the input data, rather difficult for folks to help much.  The best thing is to attach your QVW if you have one going, and before you say you cannot, you can use the Settings\Document Properties\Scrambling tab to scramble any sensitive fields in the application, that will be the best means of trying to get further help.

That being said, the other main area you can search in is the Design Blog area, there are over 700 posts here related to how-to type situations, which should give you plenty of ideas on how to approach things.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/bg-p/qlik-design-blog

Sorry I do not have anything better for you, perhaps someone will have another look at this given my post and try to provide something further, but it would be very helpful if you can provide some sample data at least.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
Anuhyak1
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks for the reply