Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to enable the multibox object to show data when specific fields are selected ?

I've created a multibox object for my dashboard but somehow the data is not appearing when a field is selected. Just a drop down of values is available. Please assist

3 Replies
yujiyamane
Creator II
Creator II

If you do not want any figure are affected when specific fields are selected. Just add specific fields into expression's set analysis like below.

sum({<Specific field 1=,Specific field 2=,Specific field 3=,Specific field 4=,Specific field 5=,>} Value)

Hopefully this helps.

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

I am afraid that your problem description is not every clear and the screenshots don't help very much.

Are you expecting to see the selected value against a field name in a multibox after making selections? If you select a single value (or only one value is possible due to other selections), the value would normally display in the multibox. If more than one value is selected, then only a beacon (highlight) is displayed.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

The multibox titled "Overall status" in capture1 shows the value against all fields when multiple selections are made. But in capture2 the same multibox is showing only a beacon against all fields when multiple fields are selected.

I wanted to know that if there are any properties that'll enable me to show value against all fields when multiple fields are selected?