Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Layout & Visualizations.
I face one problem with Pivot Table for sum accumulate data. Let see the picture
***For Pivot Table have
4 dimensions : Transaction, Type, Codes and Weeks
1 expression : SUM(Cash)
***The dimension <Weeks> is need to drag from vertical to horizontal
**For TOTAL in <Type> dimension
+ Incomming Cash
- Total in W07-2012 = $36,440.91
- Total in W08-2012 = $36,440.91 + $15,386.79 = $51,827.70
- Total in W09-2012 = $36,440.91 + $15,386.79 + $16,322.32 = $68,150.02
- And so on...
+ Outgoing Cash
- Total in W07-2012 = ($1,416.21)
- Total in W08-2012 = ($1,416.21) + 0 = ($1,416.21)
- Total in W09-2012 = ($1,416.21) + 0 + 0 = ($1,416.21)
**For TOTAL in <Transaction> dimension
- Total in W07-2012 = $36,440.91 + ($1,416.21) = $35,024.70
- Total in W08-2012 = $51,827.70 + ($1,416.21) = $50,411.49
- Total in W09-2012 = $68,150.02 + ($1,416.21) = $66,733.81
Please help to guide me how to get this done like picture2.
Many thanks for your help.
Try this expression.
=RangeSum(Before(TOTAL Sum(Cash), 0, ColumnNo(TOTAL)))
View solution in original post
Any one please me on this.
I think it is not possible to change the Parital Sum alone, you can try this by using Above()/Before() methods but this would the individual values also along with Partial Sum. You cannot manipulate the Partial sum values alone.
Many thanks for your reply.
Actually I get luck with: RangeSum(Above(TOTAL Sum(Cash), 0, RowNo(TOTAL)))
But this one working when the dimension <Weeks> is in vertical. Any idea if dimension <Weeks> is in horizontal?
Thanks once again for your help.