Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AH
Creator III
Creator III

How to get a scroll bar in the Straight table

Hi,

Is there any way we can add a scroll bar in the straight table? I have a table and it has 20 columns and not getting enough space in the sheet to accomodate the table. But the table with 20 columns is a requirement.

Thanks,

Shan

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

If you make your demensions expressions they will scroll. This works if you don't already have a complicated expression in the straight table.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Not applicable

If you make your demensions expressions they will scroll. This works if you don't already have a complicated expression in the straight table.

Not applicable

In the straight table goto presentation  and enable the x-axis scroll bar. so it will scroll values in the chart.

Not applicable

correct me if I am wrong but I don't believe you have the option to 'Enable x-axis scroll bar' in a straight table. Only a bar chart.

Not applicable

Hi,

If its simple table without any expressions you can use table box, else you follow @Carly suggestion.

HTH

Regards,

Amay

Not applicable

Hi,

In Straight table we can have scroll bar for only expression when we are not having the sufficient space to expand all the expression columns.

For dimensions i guess there is no option to have scroll bar

AH
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi,

Thanks for the nice discussion here. Making the Dimensions as expression i got the scroll bar in the straight table.

Regards,

Shan