Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to make a graph automatically select a List Box item

Hello,

I am trying to make a graph which will display the percentage of total quantities corresponding to the part number. The problem I am having is that I want it to show only the ShipToCode of '005Q'. I want it to do this by default when I select the chart, but it is making me click on the List Box and select '005Q' or else it won't display at all.

I have it set up where the Condition is "ShipToCode = '005Q'". I think this is causing the problem, since it is conditional to the selection of 005Q and not set to pick this value from the start. How can I get the chart to display only the ShipToCode of 005Q? I want the look of the chart to stay exactly as it is shown below.

Thank you,

Alec

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
m_woolf
Master II
Master II

Maybe:

sum({<ShipToCode = {'005Q'}>} INV_QuantityCount)/Sum({<ShipToCode = {'005Q'}>} [M 3.2])

View solution in original post

4 Replies
m_woolf
Master II
Master II

If your chart is to always show "ShipToCode = '005Q'", regardless of the current selections; use Set analysis in your expression. Something like:

=sum({<ShipToCode = {'005Q'}>}Field)

Not applicable
Author

If my current expression is:

=if(ShipToCode = '005Q', Sum(INV_QuantityCount)/Sum([M 3.2]))

How should I rewrite it for set analysis?

I tried doing:

sum({<ShipToCode = {'005Q'}>}Sum(INV_QuantityCount)/Sum([M 3.2]))

but it didn't work.

Thank you for all your help,

Alec

m_woolf
Master II
Master II

Maybe:

sum({<ShipToCode = {'005Q'}>} INV_QuantityCount)/Sum({<ShipToCode = {'005Q'}>} [M 3.2])

Not applicable
Author

It's not quite working but it's close, I will play with it to see if I can get it.

Thank you!