Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to make some of the expression’s labels bold in a straight table

I have some totals as expressions in a straight table, to differentiate this totals from the rest of the expressions I would like the title to be bold. In the attached image, I would like for the expressions encircled in red to show in bold. Any ideas? It seems that all the lables have the same Font formatting.

qlik.png

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Add a new expression: dimensionality(). This will show you the various dimensionsionalities in your table. Notice the dimensionality of your chosen text. Then go into your chosen expression, that you want to be bold, and go into its text color properties by clicking on the expand button next to it, under that you will see text color, choose that).

Type in: if(dimensionality()=0(or whatever for your table),'<B>').

Then you are done.

Let me know if you have any problems!

Br,

T

maxgro
MVP
MVP

Dimensions tab --> YourDimension --> text format

if(match(YourDimension, 'Non-Current Loans', 'Non-PerformingLoans', 'No-Performing Assets'), '<B>')

better to use some ad hoc field in your model to define the dimension text format , text color, etc....

Not applicable
Author

Tried Tibor approach but can't make it work. Dimensionality returned 1, I tried the formula as suggested in both "Text Color" and "Text Format"but the label does not bold.

Regarding Massimo's approach, I forgot to mention this is a Horizontal table, therefore the expressions are the rows titles and the dates are the columns. Massimo's approach works  to bold specific dates.

I want the "PD 30+ Days + Current NA" to show bold.