Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to pass comments from one sheet to Home page

Dear all,

We have multiple reports in multiple sheets and have input box in each sheet(report) for user to provide comments which is allowed only when Reviewed mark(text object) is clicked in sheet and then both comments and review status i.e 'Reviewed or Not Reviewed' should be updated in Home page (in a straight table which is having report names as dimension and comments and review status as expressions).

Here, issue is when user provide review status and comments in one sheet/report , those values are being updated in Home page i.e in straight table but they are being updated for all rows(i.e all dimension values) where we expect that updation should happen specific to each sheet.

Please find that attachments and let us know your valuable suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Kishore.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Hope this will solve your problem.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Hope this will solve your problem.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

Perfect.Its working fine.

Thanks a lot Kaushik. Your quick response is much appreciated.

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Great

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Not applicable
Author

Hi Kaushik,

Can you please provide the suggestion on below thread.

How to pass comments from multiple sheets to Home page specific to month wise

Thanks in advance.