Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to plot the bar graph for 2 dimensions

Hi ,

I have a requirement where in I have to plot a bar graph considering group and name as dimensions and the number of days required to resolve that ticket.The bar graph should display the group and the name of the person who are present in that group.i am facing an issue to display the same in the bar graph.

NameGroup>=90 Days60-89 Days30-59 Days
Chris  A1427
Chris  B21

For Chris,he has 2 different groups but when i plot the graph,it is considering all other groups present and not displaying properly.Is there any way to ignore the other groups and display only relevant groups for that name in bar graph.

I have attached the sample excel sheet and the sample qvw required for this requirement.Please help to resolve the same.

Regards,

Rekha

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny,

Thank you for the reply!

We have created a key in the script level by concatenating name and group and displaying that key in the x axis.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
sunny_talwar

Don't think QlikView would allow you to get rid of those extra groups, but may be you can look at this chart in slightly different way

Capture.PNG

I used the Trellis option here. May be it is not what you need, but just throwing out ideas out there

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny,

Thank you for the reply!

We have created a key in the script level by concatenating name and group and displaying that key in the x axis.