Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to see previous YTD values using set analysis and automatically taking into selection for the previous year not selected periods and days but associated in the current year

Dear QVCommunity,

I can't find a way to show previous year amounts based automatically only on the year selection. For example, if I select a year and have Jan-Mar data in current year I would like to show amounts for the previous year only for Jan - Mar, without extra selecting periods and days.

Thx

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

It should.... Please mark answered if you get your answer...

View solution in original post

16 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Check a document I have written a few weeks ago:

http://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-4821

You can use also Set Analysis but it will be more complicated, especially for YTD.

Fabrice

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

Please check enclosed file...

Not applicable
Author

Manish,

Your example is fine. For my case you miss a period, for example. Please check my example.

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

where is your example?

Not applicable
Author

In my question

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

Hope this file will help you

Not applicable
Author

This is the outcome I already have.

Using your example here is the incorrect amount:

Amount for 2012 NOT OK.jpg

And here is the correct one. To get it I need to select Months and days if months is not over yet:

Amount for 2012 OK.jpg

And my question was if I can get the correct amount for previous year without selecting Months in this case.

Thx

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

Finding difficulties in understanding your question... Could you please upload your example?

Not applicable
Author

Your example is fine. My question is can I get the amount for 2012 (487680) if I only make two selections: year=2013 and customer=D?